Friday, December 18, 2015




I am going to try really hard to act as if I am really missing the snow, but....I am not. Sorry if you are missing it, but not having to worry about snow days right now has been so nice. I will really try to get a better attitude after the holiday break and cheer on some snow for those of you that want it. As for now, let it be warm, let it be warm, let it be warm!!


This will be my last post until after the new year. It has such a great unofficial first half of the school year. Since my last post, we have been so lucky to have ANOTHER Gatorade Volleyball Player of the year. It is so hard to believe for the second year in a row, EWG has received this honor compliments of Jenna Bridges. Please take a moment to see the recent honor that was seen on our local news:  http://wpri.com/2015/12/15/hometown-hero-jenna-bridges/



The holidays become holidays for everyone when our DECA students, under the organization of student Sydney Anderson (below checking her list and organizing the gifts) and Mr. Krom and Mrs. Kennedy takes care of those less fortunate. Any students in need receive gifts galore that were donated by teachers, community members as well as a $2000.00 donation from Walmart. Thank you to everyone involved.






I wish you and your loved ones all the joy and peace at the Holidays and throughout the New Year. Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of sharing times with you and your children. 

Fondly, Mrs. Chandler